The mission of the Comanche Nation College (CNC) is to provide educational opportunities in higher education combined with the traditions and customs of the Comanche Nation and other American Indian Perspectives. The Comanche Nation College provides students with a high quality and relevant education that is Comanche centered, based on the tribal culture, language, history and core values (Relationship, Responsibility, Reciprocity and Redistribution) that will provide all students with the necessary knowledge, skills and experiences to function successfully in a multicultural society.
- To provide a lower division program of higher education with an American Indian cultural base in traditional and non-traditional students in Southwestern Oklahoma.
- To provide a general education that enables students to become informed responsible citizens.
- To provide programs of education in arts and sciences leading to an Associate’s degree through campus-based and online distance learning.
- To provide career and technical programs to enable students to seek employment in various job fields, with completion of such programs culminating in the awarding of the Associate in Applied Science degree or an appropriate certificate.
- To provide transfer programs, which include liberal arts, sciences, and pre- and para-professional subjects, thus enabling students to pursue completion of baccalaureate or professional degrees at four-year Colleges and universities.
- To provide developmental courses, services, and programs in remedial education for individuals who require such assistance to function effectively at the College level.
- To provide guidance services and programs of student activities for the promotion of personal development and tribal cultural awareness.