Welcome to the Tatsinupi GED Program
The Tatsinupi GED program offers many educational opportunities for tribal and all other students to assist them in attaining a General Equivalency Diploma (GED). Students who earn a GED will then be eligible to enter Comanche Nation College or explore other options of vocational, college, internship, and mentorship opportunities.
The GED program is open to all students who are eighteen (18) years of age and above. Testing materials will be available to those accepted into the program.
For more information, please contact LaNeal Pewewardy, M.S., at (580) 699-7225 or CNC Student Services at (580) 591-0203 on program start, class schedule, and advisement.
The following documents are required for application to the Tatsinupi GED program:
- Completed GED application
- Driver’s License, State, Military, or Passport (primary ID)
- Certificate Degree of Indian Blood CDIB or Tribal Enrollment Letter (Required of all American Indian Students).
- Signed FERPA form (complete in Student Services office)
- Internet/Email Agreement form (complete in Student Services Office)
The Application Process
- Your first stop is to enter the Student Services office Room 30.
- Complete the GED application & attach the required documents.
- Make an appointment for TABE testing.
- The TABE Testing is done on Fridays – 9:30 am and again at 1:30 pm. Please allow 2½ to 3 hours for testing time.
- Bring a photo ID on the day of the test.
- Based on your testing scores, you will be placed in the morning or afternoon section by the GED instructor.
The GED course is 16 weeks long, August-December and January-May. Please apply early as the classes fill very quickly.
Kim ʉtsi n ʉm ʉn ʉ? ai t ʉsua! Come Study With Us!